Monday, April 2, 2012

Mississippi Vampires by Vicky Renee Johnson



Synopsis for 'MISSISSIPPI VAMPIRES'

Jonathan's human life had not amounted to much. He began his days in Amory, Mississippi, the eldest and only son of Robert and Judith Garland, born April 26, 1905. Even though he was a child of the great depression, his childhood had been a privileged one. Jonathan's future was bright until he met the Beautiful and Enchanting... Ruby Leigh.

Once turned he was accepted by his new brothers, Dylan, Garret, Randy and Patch. Together they would not only have to face Ruby Leigh,their mysterious maker, but also Stefan, A Blues playing Vampire who had gone down to the Crossroads and sold his soul.

I really enjoyed writing this book. As I got into the book each character came to life and took on their own personality. My favorite characters are Dr. Edith, she is like the mother-hen to my group of Vampires, Daisy and Petunia, they are suspected to be the daughters of a Barrymore you know,  Margo, my favorite Vampire FBI detective,   Mary Jo, the care-taker of the Demon-possessed vampire Stefan,  and of course, Dylan, named after my son Dylan.

I hope you enjoy this book.

Now, go grab a cup of coffee or a tall glass of ice tea, crawl out on the front porch swing with a good book and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment